Overview of Safenames Data Centre
Safenames Data Centre is a Tier-3 enhanced Data Centre specifically constructed to financial sector specifications.
On a 3.54 acre site to service virtualisation, co-location, D/R hot desks data storage, data backup and mission critical IT. Our Data Centre is located right next door to the M1 technology corridor, 68 miles from central London, 57 miles from Birmingham and easy access to the north and south of UK.
SNDC has a total accommodation of 60,696 sqft (5,638.81 sqm) including at least 14,027 sqft (1,303.10 sqm) of technical accommodation.
- Purpose built operational Tier 3 facility with 14,027 sqft of technical space located on its own self contained highly secure site.
- Specifically built to FSA standards.
- Ability to accept deliveries on behalf of customers and store until needed.
- Disabled access throughout the site.
- Rubbish disposal for equipment boxes.
- Non data hall storage areas available for storage of on-site spare parts.
- Screen and keyboard on wheeled trolley with stool to sit on.
- 24 hour un-escorted access - Permanent passes available or login to a portal and generate an access request instantly.
- Customer equipment build-out room.
- Caged private areas.
- Business continuity suite.