Grow With Us.
Safenames is a leading global domain name registration company that specialises in corporate domain portfolio management and online trademark infringement protection services. The company is headquartered in Milton Keynes, England with regional offices in Virginia, USA and Sydney, Australia. Safenames is a privately held company founded in 1997.
At Safenames, we work hard to meet the domain name management needs of some of the world's largest companies. We employ a team of customer-focused individuals, who are committed to the common goal of serving and educating our clients. Safenames invests in its staff and gives its employees opportunities to grow each day. We know that Safenames employees are responsible for our current success and future growth.
If you want to work alongside our enthusiastic, motivated and highly skilled staff, and have the qualities and skills to contribute to our team, please submit your CV today for immediate consideration.
We currently have the following vacancies:
|Corporate Account Manager ||Milton Keynes, UK |
What we are looking for
As part of our continued growth and ongoing success, Safenames are now looking for highly motivated Corporate Account Managers who are dedicated to building a future of success for themselves within the company.
Main objective of the role
As a Corporate Account Manager, you will be required to communicate with Safenames’ existing customer base through phone and email, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and identifying opportunities to sell additional services. The role will require you to ensure that customer issues are resolved within specific timeframes, meet specific upselling targets, and maintain a professional attitude at all times. The role may require you to travel abroad to meet existing clients.
- A customer focused individual with a professional attitude
- Demonstrable ability to upsell to customers
- Friendly and outgoing individual comfortable with face to face meetings
- Willing to travel abroad to meet existing clients at company’s expense
- A desire to learn, with interest in domain names or online marketing
- Proven record for meeting targets * Adhering to company policies and procedures
Skills / Qualities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great telephone manner and email writing skills
- Basic skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Highly organised to be able to prioritise key tasks
- Knowledge of domain name terminology
- Disciplined and methodical approach to work
- Experience with meeting client needs by providing a professional, proactive service.
- High level of initiative
What we offer
- Full product training
- Fun, positive environment where hard work will be rewarded
- Unrivalled and uncapped commission incentives
If the vacancies highlighted above are not what you are looking for, why not send a speculative CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although a role may not currently be available we will happily keep your CV on file for future recruitment drives.